Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things I Learned from David Mamet in Sunday's Financial Times

  • Liberals are evil.
  • Criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic
  • The British are really anti-Semitic
  • T.E. Lawrence was really neat, though
  • Liberals want Israel to give up Tel Aviv
  • Barack Obama has bankrupted America (apparently all those huge Bush budget deficits had nothing to do with it)
  • Barack Obama dismantled health care
  • Barack Obama weakened America around the world (Bin Laden must be head-over-heels about that - oh, wait . . . )
  • Sarah Palin is wonderful. "I am crazy about her." (After reading his FT interview, I think I can understand why.)
Special bonus item I learned about Chicago in this Sunday's Financial Times:
  • $100,000 will buy a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment

No comments: